Our Mission to serve.
The New Jersey Association of Health Plans (NJAHP) is a non-profit corporation created to serve its member health plans with a mission of fostering understanding in the value that health plans contribute to New Jersey’s health care system.
Among other ways, NJAHP does this by:
- Informing the public about our philosophy and the value proposition offered by commercial and Medicaid health plans.
- Educating policy makers, regulators, and opinion leaders on the implications of specific policy proposal.
- Promoting collaborative efforts among health plans, providers, purchasers, brokers and consumers to expand access to high-quality, affordable, and accessible health care.
- Acting as a resource for interested parties on New Jersey’s health care system.
- Promoting opportunities and forums for health plan members and business partners to meet, exchange ideas, and discuss critical issues affecting health care in the State.